Please click on any link on this page to find out more about the range of expertise offered by the lawyers at Clintons
If you are interested in career opportunities at Clintons please click here
Clintons has a highly regarded company law practice which regularly advises on high profile transactions. The firm advises clients in a variety of sectors, including those with an entertainment, media or creative industry element.
The firm advises on a wide range of corporate work, including:
* Private Company Acquisitions and Disposals;
* Public Company Mergers and Acquisitions;
* AIM and Full List IPOs;
* Private Placings;
* Private Equity and Venture Capital transactions;
* Joint Ventures and Shareholder arrangements;
* Corporate restructuring, Capital Reductions and Share Buy-Backs.
The corporate team comprises Partners Charles Gerada, Chris Coates, Philip Stinson and James Jones and Consultant James Hardy.
Clintons is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority whose regulations can be found at www.rules.sra.org.uk. Solicitors Regulation Authority number 00045165 Compliance Information