Please click on any link on this page to find out more about the range of expertise offered by the lawyers at Clintons
If you are interested in career opportunities at Clintons please click here
Digital Media & Interactive Content
Clintons’ clients in Digital Media and Interactive Content are at the forefront of the creation, exploitation and delivery of interactive content. The firm's status as a leader in media and entertainment places this work at the heart of the firm's practice.
The firm has provided ground breaking advice on the creation and use of interactive digital content, in music, film and television, branding, gambling, e-commerce, games apps and other software. The firm has developed special expertise in Electronic Money (“eMoney”) and Payment Systems and the application of UK and EU eMoney legislation to online payment systems.
The expertise of the firm's lawyers in this area covers all aspects of online business, including:
* the exploitation of creative content online (including music, video, literary and UGC);
* online service terms and conditions, including mobile terms and conditions;
* website terms and conditions, privacy and cookie policies;
* online privacy and data protection;
* trade marks, domain names and brand protection;
* software development agreements;
* fund-raising and investment models for online businesses.
The Clintons team in this area comprises Partners Tom Frederikse, Philip Stinson, James Jones and Berkeley Edwards.
Contact Tom Frederikse
Clintons is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority whose regulations can be found at www.rules.sra.org.uk. Solicitors Regulation Authority number 00045165 Compliance Information