* All ET and EAT jurisdictions including drafting ET1s, ET3s, witness and investigation work and final hearing representation;
* High Court litigation relating to non-compete post termination restrictions;
* Executive terminations and settlement agreements;
* Preparing, drafting and negotiating contracts of employment and service agreements;
* Drafting, reviewing and updating employee handbooks and staff policies;
* Redundancy exercises (both individual and collective);
* TUPE in the context of outsourcing, insolvency and other business transfers;
* Discrimination claims (including bullying and harassment); and
* Managing disciplinary and grievance procedures.
The team comprises Paralegal Michael Stakem and Partner Layla Bunni.